Natural Hair Night Routine Update (Modified Charzboss Technique)

27 Nov

Check out Charz’s Night Regi Here:

Nighttime Regimen and Demo

8 Responses to “Natural Hair Night Routine Update (Modified Charzboss Technique)”

1. Melody December 5, 2011 at 7:31 AM #

Hi Elle,

Can you please either do a blog post or video for how you maintain your hair when you straigten it? I would think you have a sub group of product from your overall complete set and your nighttime and morning routine change from what you do when wearing it curly or other non straight styles. Thank you, love your blog and channel!! :-)

• HB December 5, 2011 at 7:37 AM #

I don’t do anything to my hair when it’s straight really. I think I talked about this in my video I did on straightening last year, but all I do is put my hair in a bun and lubricate it with oils. I barely use any products when it’s straight because water based prods will cause my hair to revert.

2. Tam December 4, 2011 at 3:26 PM #

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I’m a wash n go girl myself and preserving it has been a booger.

3. Deia @ Love & Tangles November 29, 2011 at 12:33 PM #

Have you primarily done wash n go’s or twistouts during the last year of growth? I’m kinda following your wash n go method but not sure if I should do this (and diffuse) during winter or go back to twistouts. I’m trying to avoid tension on my hair since I’m recovering from post partum shedding……it has totally jacked me up.

• HB November 29, 2011 at 1:03 PM #

If you look at my regi, you’ll see that I mainly do wngs. I do twistouts maybe every 2-4 months…they take too long.

4. infjourney November 28, 2011 at 9:40 AM #

Great tips! Gotta try them. Thanks!

5. HB November 27, 2011 at 8:40 PM #

My scrunchies aren’t satin.

6. sarah November 27, 2011 at 8:37 PM #

I’ve been doing the same nighttime routine too for some months now. I got the idea from Naptural85 though. She does the exact same thing you do, satin scrunchie and all, but for her twist outs.

Comments are closed.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,583 other followers