Ugh, I said I wouldn’t buy anything for the rest of June. I hate it when I do that, because as SOON as I say it, someone has a sale, or someone raves about something and I WANT IT! So….I’m going to make a list of things to buy once June is over. This may grow during the month, so check back! I promise, I won’t buy everything on July 1st.
– Mozeke Coconut Kokum Hair Milk (Holding off, got the Hair Milk from Shea Moisture from Target)
– Essential Wholesale Simple Aloe Jelly
– Organic Creations Daily Use Conditioner w/ Chocolate Fragrance Oil (I learned that this is the base used for my Jasmine’s Babassu Condish, getting the 1/2 gallon for $18 rather than pay $15 for 8 oz!) – I don’t think I want this one anymore b/c of it’s performance as a cowash rather than a leave in. I want condishes that can do both!
– Darcy’s Botanicals Peach Kernel Hydrating Milk w/o glycerin
– Curl Junkie Coco Cocoa Curl Creme (Got it!)
– Marie Dean Strawberry Yogurt Hair Smoothie and Curly Styling Cream
– LongAid Activator Gel (I think I might try both of them…not sure how my hair will like collagen, although that’s in my Califia and I love that) – Ummm sooo…I was having a really annoying day and I totally bought this. But I got it at Walgreens for like $6!!! Cheaper than lunch, so leave me alone! I’ll review it soon. 🙂
– Chagrin Valley Shampoo Bars: Carrot Milk & Honey, Nettle bars (looking for new poo bars because someone *cough cough* visited me and thought my poo bars were body bars…you know how much soap you use to cleanse your body?! smh)
Have you tried any of these products? If so, let me know how you liked them!
Also…things I need to repurchase:
– Herb N Life Head Sprung – Since I finally found a spray bottle that works well, I’m going to mix this is water to dilute and use it to refresh my wash n gos (Got it!)
– Elucence Moisture Balancing Condish – Let’s talk about how mad I am that this is 20% off this week and I can’t go against my no buy policy! Willpower….