Q: I was wondering, if you had to have a HG list of things that you, and the majority of us, could only get on the ground, what would they be?
A: Yes! I’m so glad you asked this question, because this is another point I like to reiterate (or beat into your head) – natural hair does NOT have to be expensive, and you do NOT need to be a product junkie in order to have nice hair. Some people look down on pjs, but ultimately, we just love products! Trust me, no one NEEDS all the crap I have, I’m working on it! Anyway (as I ramble), I have a video on my favorite drugstore products –
Also, since this video, I have added a few more drugstore faves that are easy to obtain:
– Blue Eco Styler: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNvLqa88IeY
– Garnier Pure Clean Conditioner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyee5YBaasQ
– Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisture and Shine Shampoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UQjIBQsN78
– Shea Moisture Organic African Black Soap Purification Masque (available at Walgreen’s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whNPRdfwz9g
I hope that helps!
5 thoughts on “Question of the Day: Getting Products on the Ground”
Hi there! I’m a quiet reader/fan. My hair behaves very similar to Elle’s. (I am so jealous of Elle’s volume!)
My hair loves:
– Suave Professionals Captivating Curls Cream Mousse (white can/ green cap)
– Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner (olive-green bottle)
After reading your reviews and watching your videos, I am currently using Tresemme Naturals Conditioner, Aussie Moist Conditioner (especially when straightening or twisting), Kinky Curly Knot Today, Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, 100% Aloe Vera Gel and Eco Styler. I am currently in the process of figuring out what order I will use them in.
All Drugstore finds
where can someone purchase that shirt? what instrument do you play? will you play something in the future for us? 🙂
You can buy the shirt on the Kurlee Belle site – http://kurleebelle.blogspot.com/p/kurlee-belle-kurlee-girls-rock-fitted-t.html. I have a bass but I’m not very good, lol. And no, you will never see me on YT playing an instrument!!!
Comments are closed.