Please read the details below!
All questions received are considered for questions of the day (QOTD). Please note, several questions have been answered and I used to do weekly FAQ videos, so check out the archives and you may get the answer to your question quicker! Also, please adhere to the Questions Policy posted on the blog and I will love you for forever! https://questfortheperfectcurl.com/qftpc-questions-policy/ I cannot answer all questions received but will certainly take all into consideration.
Gist of this video:
– Stylers are more annoying than other kinds of products when you want to use them for something else
– A moisturizing gel too light for you can be used as a finisher to loosen up a harder hold gel
– A gel that doesn’t have enough moisture can be mixed with a leave-in to make a creamier gel
– A thicker gel can be mixed with conditioner and oil to make a curl pudding
– Before mixing, always test a little bit in your hand to see how the two products play with one another
– Check the ingredients to all products to make sure you aren’t giving yourself too much of one ingredient you may be sensitive to (like proteins or humectants)
– The combinations given in this video are just primary examples, please experiment on your own to figure out what combos work for you! 🙂
Make sense? Yay!