Please read the deets after the jump!
1) Blow dry hair as normal. (Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acXRlloJxlM)
2) Apply a creamy water-based moisturizer to the ends ONLY to twirl/set the hair (Twist Tut: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHq4wY8bL34)
3) Sleep with hair in a bun w/ a satin scarf on.
3) If your twists get fuzzy while wearing them, you can smooth down frizz with a lighter gel sparingly and put on your satin scarf before bed.
4) My scalp was itchy so I decided to wet it (I know that some people use tea tree oil or Seabreeze, but I *wanted* to wet my scalp).
5) Apply moisturizer to the length of twists after wetting and put them in a bun for bed.
6) Take twists down – they were not dry and shrank some, but were still pretty!
That’s all! xoxo