Okay, so I know your first question…what the heck is “wet” day? Nothing really, it’s just what I call the days I wet my hair without cleansing it (wash day). What actually happens could be a variety of things (conditioning, deep conditioning, oil rinsing, water rinsing, etc), but I wanted to briefly review what I did today while it’s still fresh in my mind as a supplement to my regimen. So, here we go!!
1. Clip Izzy (dry hair) into four sections using duck clips.
**Do the following for each of the four sections of hair**
2. Step into shower; wet hair, squeezing water into the length of the hair.
3. Apply oil mix to the length of the hair, concentrating on the ends and lightly separating hair to detangle.
4. Rinse oil from hair.
5. Apply conditioner (with cones to coat for cold weather) to the length of hair (let sit while you apply to other sections).
6. Thoroughly rinse conditioner, lightly finger combing the hair.
7. Clip all the hair up before exiting shower, proceed to wash and go routine:
Aaaaaand we’re done! I hope that sounded simple…right? Yes? If you have questions, let me know!