So, yesterday I was on my Facebook thinking about what my hair goals were for summer – this season is usually full of good hair days for me (or at least cute buns), but I usually get hair bored and need to figure out something new to try with my routine. The perfect focus for me? Growth! Over the past year or so, I have become increasingly lackadaisical with monitoring or even paying attention to my growth, which doesn’t make sense because I definitely still have hair goals that I have not reached. Namely, I want to get my hair to tailbone length and maximize my hair thickness (my hair is already thick, but it’s not as big as I’d like it to be). And just like that, my grow out challenge was born!
So how can you participate in the challenge and what the heck am I doing? Basically, I want to closely monitor my growth and thickness from June 1 to September 1.
- Goals: To maximize growth and thickness during the summer months
- Starting Hair Length: I will measure Izzy on June 1 for a baseline
- Routine Highlights:
- Moisturize ends (I’ll try to do at least every other day)
- Take a hair vitamin daily (currently taking a generic brand but I am going to get a new one)
- Detangle hair with a comb consistently (combing my hair before it gets too tangled to decrease hair loss)
That’s pretty much it! Easy right? I definitely want other people participating in this challenge, so please feel free to leave comments/pics on my social media pages or blog/channel to let me know how you’re doing. Hashtag #qftpcGO so I see it!
Questions? Lemme know! xoxo