Hey loves! So I have been continuing to use my Dyson Airwrap and test it out in a number of ways on my natural hair and straightened natural hair. Last week, I was testing the curling barrels of the Airwrap all week to try to get them to work for my hair type and texture. Check out my thoughts. Also, I added some information on using the Airwrap on naturally kinky/curly hair, but go ahead and pop the video to the 7:30 mark to start the information on the barrels. You can also see more updates on my testing and thoughts after the jump.
UPDATE 10/20: I did some additional research on hot air brush dryers, and decided to get an Instyler Maven to compare to the Dyson rather than the Dyson dryer. The brush was really the star using the tool so I would like an alternative that still uses a brush rather than a concentrator.
Products Used: – Gnarly Whale Sea Salt Spray – Ouai Memory Mist
Claims from Dyson: – Temperature doesn’t get about 302 degrees, so it doesn’t damage hair. – When using the curling iron, the hair wraps around the attachment itself so you don’t have to worry about using gloves or clamping the hair. – Dries hair faster than a regular dryer
- Airwrap Review Pt.1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khs0T…
- My previous dryer, T3 Evolution: https://youtu.be/yk0WPwvNWGY
- Diffusing Natural Hair: https://youtu.be/-XyXyRhC8vI
- Comb Attachment Blow Out: https://youtu.be/acXRlloJxlM
- Wand Curls Tutorial: https://youtu.be/t3t0q154IkE
Check out my recent videos!
- Mented Cosmetics (black-owned brand) Matte Lipsticks and Liners: https://youtu.be/hzv0YMb_Zo0
- Aloe Vera Gel for Natural Hair and Skincare: https://youtu.be/vOFkTa5yOW4
- Cleansing Your Natural Hair and The Best Shampoo of 2018: https://youtu.be/UtYqCjE483U
Social Media to Follow: – Instagram: dupeBLACK – Twitter: @ellevate108 – Facebook: /ellevate108 – Snapchat: glitterninja007
FTC: This video is not sponsored, products used and mentioned all purchased with my own money.