It’s that time of year again where our little makeup hearts are filled with joy, but our wallets are taking a beating. The fall season always brings gorgeous new makeup releases for fall and the holiday season, if you want to get a head start. Like I did last year, I’ll be trying my best to buy gifts from black-owned brands and monitor new releases. Here are just four that have me intrigued, and the season hasn’t even started yet.
Wash and Go Tips (additional ones I may not have mentioned as well!):
- Baggy (placing a shower cap on wet hair) your hair with your leave-in overnight
- Apply product in more sections (I do 16 rather than 8, your number will vary based on length and thickness)
- Use a heavier hold gel on top if needed (rather than apply it all over your hair so you have a more nourishing gel on the majority)
- Use a refresher spray without glycerin
- Use a silicone serum on your ends
- Cleanse your hair properly
- Use a silicone conditioner
- Decrease use of humectants (first five ingredients in a product)
- Keep your hands out of your hair
See the details below and enter!
View this post on Instagram
GIVEAWAY CLOSED. My @beatbib has been getting worked, y’all! The thing I love most about this beauty tool I never knew I needed is that I don’t have to worry about keeping wipes nearby – I can wipe my hands and brushes off on the bib and continue my makeup. It also has pockets if you want to keep products and brushes in them, which I think is great for travel and MUAs. No need to wait until you’ve finished your makeup to get dressed – just go! Now for the giveaway deets: we will be giving away one Beat Bib – all you need to do is be following @beatbib and me, like this post, and tag your fave makeup buddy in the comments. No repost required. I will select one winner at random next Monday (July 16th) at 3pm EST. The winner will also receive a surprise product from one of my favorite black-owned brands. Cool? Let me know if you have questions 💖 #dupeblack #blackowned #giveaway #beatbib #beatbibgirls #beauty #makeupforblackwomen