Quest for the Perfect Curl is a blog and YouTube channel dedicated to healthy hair practices and products that are especially beneficial to women with naturally curly hair. I initially started blogging in order to track my own hair journey and progress, and along the way, I picked a few tips and products (okay, maybe more than a few).
As an avid researcher & communicator, I wanted to share my opinions and what I have learned with those interested, and serve as a resource in assisting women (and men) with caring for their hair. But don’t call me a guru, I’m a natural hair enthusiast. 😉 Hope you enjoy the channel & find some good information here. Welcome!
My Hair Stats
- Last Relaxer: May/June 2009
- Had my hair shaved on the sides and back in September 2009
- Final BC: December 26, 2009 (Evened my hair up with about an inch of hair remaining)
- Last Trim: February 2016 (Trimmed ~ 4″).
Social Media Handles – Let’s keep in touch!
- Instagram: @dupeBLACK
- Twitter: @QFTPC
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/QFTPC/
- Sub to YouTube: Quest for the Perfect Curl